The purpose of this blog is to publish some of our pictures of the Isle of Skye, Scotland. We lay no claim to these being great photographs - they are just pictures of what we see, taken with ordinary compact cameras. We hope you enjoy browsing.

Richard and Sue


(CLICK ANY PICTURE TO VIEW A FULL-SIZE GALLERY)


Tuesday 20 September 2016

Some From Sue

I have just realised to my horror that I haven't posted any pictures on this blog for about two years...!! It is clearly time to put that right - so here is a small selection of some of Sue's wonderfully moody landscapes...

Pool Roag
Loch Harport - sunrise
Eilean a' Cheo (The Misty Isle)
Loch Harport and the Cuillin
Towards Waterstein Head
Sunrise over the Cuillin - a classic view taken from the side of the A863 at Gesto

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of such a serene environment (not that it's always serene). Good to see these, thank you for making the effort. I have a neglected blog too so I know how easy is to let it slip these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. We have hundreds of Skye photos on file. I will make every effort to post a few more of them here about once a week!

      Delete